Excite in a nutshell:
- 'Excite Guangzhou 2017' programme will be held between 1-15th Dec 2017 in Guangzhou.
- 8-10 SMEs will be selected to participate.
- Sinan Compass will work closely with each SME to build a tailored programme.
- Group events will include: pitches, networking, legal, accountancy, and government policy workshops.
- Personalised events will include: 1-to-1 investment group meetings, industrial partner meetings, market analysis.
Sinan's bespoke offering to Excite SMEs:
- 1-3 weeks in China will imprint in your business a deeper appreciation of the realities faced in China.
- Personalised precision matching with pre-selected investment groups, industrial corporations, and regional government.
- Expert meetings in areas such as: IP, tax, legal, translation, HR, to lower barriers to relocation and set-up.
- Sinan continues to work closely with each SME, to support 'phase two' growth beyond Excite.
How are the Excite China partners chosen?
The Excite programme is invite-only to Chinese partners. The selection procedure is as follows:
- China partners are selected in line with Sinan's client-specific partnering activities.
- Sinan performs a due diligence screen on these partners (telecon, site visit, company track record check).
- Sinan confirms specific interest by China partner in SME client, and fully evaluates alignment.
- Official invitation letter is sent to Chinese partners to attend the Excite programme.