Who is eligible to give a pitch?
- innovative EU SMEs with ambitions to enter the Chinese market,
- in the field of life sciences, medical devices, and healthcare,
- with at least prototypes of your products
(1) Selection round 1: the EU selection committee will conduct technical due diligence, alignment analysis, phone interviews and/or site visits to evaluate applicants.
(2) Selection round 2: for applicants progressing to selection round 2, the Excite team will create applicant brochure materials to promote your business in Chinese, and pass on to our Chinese selection committee. This committee will be composed of pre-selected investors, industrial partners, and government bodies.
(3) Invitation for pitching in e-Roadshow: A schedule of 3-5 pitching opportunities will be sent to applicants completing selection round 2. to An official invitation letter will be sent to applicants completing selection round 2, together with list of attendees of the Chinese selection committee.
(4) Sinan following up services: Successful applicants are welcomed to interact freely with Chinese selection committee, potential investors, and potential collaborators via our e-Roadshow programme. Sinan can also provide paid following up services aiding the communication between multiple parties after the pitching events.